Ladies Electrify 2.0 Long Sleeve - Design Online or Buy It BlankIn 12 Bold Colors
Ladies Electrify 2.0 Long Sleeve - Design Online or Buy It Blank
In 12 Bold Colors... Learn More
- Color: Black Heather - Sizes: XS, S
- Color: Forest Heather - Size: XS
- Color: Graphite Heather - Sizes: XS, S
- Color: Kelly Heather - Size: M
- Color: Light Gold Heather - Size: XS
- Color: Maroon Heather - Sizes: S, XL, 2XL
- Color: Navy Heather - Sizes: XS, M
- Color: Orange Heather - Sizes: XS, S, M
- Color: Royal Heather - Sizes: XS, M
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Early June: Navy Heather M
- Mid June: Black Heather XS, S, Forest Heather XS, Light Gold Heather XS, Maroon Heather S, XL, 2XL, Royal Heather XS, M
- Late June: Graphite Heather XS, S
- Early July: Kelly Heather M, Navy Heather XS, Orange Heather XS, S, M
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|Size||Bust Size (in.)|
|XS||0 - 2||31 - 33"|
|S||4 - 6||33 - 35"|
|M||8 - 10||36 - 38"|
|L||12 - 14||38 - 40"|
|XL||16 - 18||41 - 43"|
|2XL||20 - 22||44- 46"|
|Chest/Bust||Body Length (Back)|
Browse Other Classic Fit T-Shirts Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left sleeve
- Right sleeve