Custom Carhartt Jackets and Coats
Design Carhartt Outerwear and Vests Online. No Mins or Set-ups.
Custom carhartt coats remain to be the most sought after coats on the market when it comes to construction workers, builders, mechanics and others who have to brave the elements to get their job done.
Durability is goal number one when it comes to finding the perfect outerwear for your company’s employees or for yourself. Carhartt coats are known for the high quality construction and ability to last for years without having to be replaced.
Expanding the line from the traditional coats, Carhartt outerwear offers a complete product line for warm and cold weather. A variety of features such as premium fabrics, rugged construction, and comfortable fit are just some of the hallmarks of outerwear that fit our customer's needs in the toughest conditions.
Q. What is the difference between Brown Duck and Sandstone?
- Brown Duck is a tightly woven canvas fabric made of 100% ring-spun cotton. Sandstone is the very same fabric that has been treated using a process called micro-sanding that results in a much softer hand or almost a brushed look to the fabric.
Q. What is the difference in the linings?
- Artic Quilt - Nylon taffeta quilted to a layer of high loft polyester batting... ensures maximum warmth when it is to cold for anything else.
- Quilt Flannel - 100% brushed polyester tricot quilted to polyester batting provides softness and warmth without layering.
- Blanket - Non-Bulky acrylic/polyester blended to provide a layer of warmth on those cold mornings.
- Thermal - 100% polyester raschel knit adds an extra layer of comfort and warmth in cool weather.
Your business logo embroidered on a custom custom Carhartt coat will advertise that you take your business seriously and will not settle for anything but the best.
It is easy to design custom Carhartt coats using our Online Designer. Upload your logo, design or choose from thousands of free embroidery designs and let us handle the rest.
We use advanced embroidery techniques to make sure your outerwear will look great and be worn for many years.
Can't Find The Custom Carhartt Coats You Are Looking For?