Custom Carhartt coats and Carhartt outerwear are known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality of construction, and fit that you can feel in the fabrics and see in the performance.
Expanding the line from the traditional carhartt coats, Carhartt outerwear offers a complete product line for warm and cold weather. A variety of features such as premium fabrics, rugged construction, and comfortable fit are just some of the hallmarks of custom Carhartt outerwear that fit our customer's needs in the toughest conditions.
Your corporate logo embroidered on a custom custom Carhartt coat will advertise that you understand ‘quality’ and will not settle for anything but the best. Custom Carhartt coats and outerwear will perform for those who demand more from themselves and the clothes that they wear.
Q. What is the difference between Brown Duck and Sandstone?
- Brown Duck is a tightly woven canvas fabric made of 100% ring-spun cotton. Sandstone is the very same fabric that has been treated using a process called micro-sanding that results in a much softer hand or almost a brushed look to the fabric.
Q. What is the difference in the linings?
- Artic Quilt - Nylon taffeta quilted to a layer of high loft polyester batting... ensures maximum warmth when it is to cold for anything else.
- Quilt Flannel - 100% brushed polyester tricot quilted to polyester batting provides softness and warmth without layering.
- Blanket - Non-Bulky acrylic/polyester blended to provide a layer of warmth on those cold mornings.
- Thermal - 100% polyester raschel knit adds an extra layer of comfort and warmth in cool weather.