Custom Work Jackets & Custom Work Outerwear
Buy Blank or Custom Work Jackets. No Minimums or Set-ups
LogoSportswear offers one-stop shopping for the largest selection of custom work jackets and custom work outerwear on the web, without minimums or set-ups. Our in-house graphics design and on-demand embroidery allows us to offer a quick response for custom work jackets. Learn more about our new custom work jacket styles and embroidery process. Continue Reading Below
More Work Jackets
Custom work jackets can be worn all year round and in the company work outerwear marketplace, there are plenty of fresh new styles to choose from. In past years, baseball-style custom work outerwear was one of the only options for custom work jackets on which you could add a custom logo to. Today there is more variety than ever including: hooded work jackets, soft shell jackets, safety jackets, custom work vests, fleece jackets, work sweatshirts and more. We continue to offer the best and biggest selection of custom work outerwear on the web! We carry top brand names that you know and trust like: Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Bulwark, Columbia, Patagonia, Eddie Bauer and others. All of our high quality Custom Made Workwear will last you for years to come.
Custom work jackets are often provided by employers but also make for great gifts. Custom work outerwear can be used in any climate, from warm-weather states to the frigid north. Jackets have many purposes — everything from golf and leisure wear, recreational and technical gear, to the perfect work uniform. If you're looking for other types of workwear, visit our Custom Work Uniforms page.
We offer our custom work outerwear without minimum orders or set-up fees. It’s easy to start designing your custom work jackets using our online designer. Upload your own logo or check out our free custom business embroidery designs to help you get started. In just a few clicks, you can have one-of-a-kind custom work jackets! Read more about our embroidery process and options below.
Our embroidery process creates a hand-made, stitched look perfect for a professional look for your company. We offer a huge free library of custom business embroidery designs that can be used without set-up fees or minimum order restrictions.
- Each design has a file number that you will need to enter when you personalize your embroidery order in our shopping cart.
- For instant embroidery logos, the first line of text will be arched over the logo you choose, and the second line will be straight under the logo.
You can also create one-of-a-kind logos for your company. In order for your logo to be sewn onto custom work jackets, we will need to:
- Convert your custom logo into a rich, three-dimensional format.
- A $50 one-time fee will be charged for this service.
- Order six or more of the same jackets, we'll waive this custom logo fee! (Sorry, offer does not include full back embroidered logos).
- Once your embroidery logo is set-up the first time, you can easily re-order without minimum order restrictions.
Small Format Embroidery:
- Prices include a front, one location embroidery (additional locations will add to price).
- Depending on the custom work jacket you select, you'll have several placement options which may include: left / right chest, sleeves, and back placements.
- Maximum embroidery size for shirts is approximately 4"w x 4"h.
- The smallest letters can be embroidered 0.25" high.
Sewn On Embroidery / Twill (For Jackets)*
- Classic, high-end decoration choice (sometimes referred to as appliqué) for: jackets, sweatshirts and team uniforms.
- Glitter option available to bring your flashiest ideas to life! 8 colors of glitter that can be sewn on jackets and sweatshirts.
- Technique in which pieces of fabric (usually a poly/cotton twill) are cut out and then sewn or embroidered.
- Machine washable, won't shrink or run and gives that nostalgic, upscale look.
- Small format embroidery application charge of $60 does apply (or FREE with purchase of 6 or more of the same garments).
- Available as large, full-back embroidery that makes your jacket (twill) or sweatshirt (embroidery appliqué) stand out!
- Upload your logo / design and we'll convert into full back, three-dimensional embroidery.
- Premium process is stitch intensive and a custom logo charge of $100 does apply (or FREE with purchase of six of the same garments).
*Add an additional 1 week turnaround
Small Format Jacket Back Embroidery
Full Back Embroidery / Twill Application Costs*
- Logos can be embroidered in a small format size (maximum size 4"w x 4"h) under the collar of your jacket or embroidered text under the collar across the shoulder blades (text will be approximately 1" high characters).
- 1-5 Pieces $60
- 6 Pieces $54
- 12 Pieces $48
- 24+ Pieces $45
* Full Back Embroidery is covered up to 80,000 stitches. If artwork exceeds that limit, we will contact you about additional charges.
Return To Top »
Our Competitive Promise
We are committed to offering the best service, at the best price! We will beat any published competitive quote for custom work jackets and custom work outerwear. In-house graphics, embroidery, and screenprinting saves you time and money. Get custom work jackets and custom work outerwear without minimum orders or set-up requirements.
Normal turnaround is two weeks from logo approval. Rush delivery available at higher rates. Please email us at Info@LogoSportswear.com or call 1-877-535-5646, Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST, Sat. 10:00am - 4:00pm for assistance with your custom work jacket and custom work outerwear order.