TwoTen Promotional Gear
Adidas Mens Ultimate Solid Polo (Embroidered) - SKU: A514
Please Note: Additional quantity discounts may apply at higher quantities.
Choose Your Color
Adidas Mens Ultimate Solid Polo
Take the course in style and comfort. This moisture-wicking polo is made from 6.7-ounce, 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane. Featuring UPF 50+, self collar with three-button placket and open hem sleeve. Contrast Adidas logo on right sleeve.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Big & Tall
- Big (5'8" to 6'0") : Fits full waist average height.
- Tall (6'1"-6'3") : Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length, hips and chest equal width.
- Tall is a slimmer construction
|Chest Size (in.)|
|Chest||Body Length (Back)||Sleeve|
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is "Big & Tall" to accommodate if you're big, tall or a combination of the two.
- Big: Usually of average height but whose neck, sleeve, waist and chest measurements are larger than those who wear regular fit clothes. Applies to men who wear larger than a 3XL.
- Tall (Over 6'3"): Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length with hips and chest of equal width. Tall sizes are typically two inches longer in length and sleeve length.
- Big & Tall: Fits a combination of big and tall criteria for men in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Sleeve from center of the neck to the cuff.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.