Striker Womens Placket Jersey - Design Online or Buy It BlankFor a cooler, drier performance
Striker Womens Placket Jersey - Design Online or Buy It Blank
For a cooler, drier performance... Learn More
Striker Womens Placket Jersey
This jersey is moisture-wicking and antimicrobial, made of 100% polyester. In addition to the contoured silhouette, it features two-button placket with piping detail, contrasting arrow mesh sleeve and back collar inserts as well as arrow mesh vented back for breathability. Badger heat seal logo on left sleeve.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|XS||30" - 32"|
|S||32" - 34"|
|M||34" - 36"|
|L||36" - 38"|
|XL||38" - 40"|
|2XL||42" - 44"|
Browse Other Classic Fit Softball Jerseys Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations