Girls Pike Cheer Shell - Design Online or Buy It BlankAvailable in 8 Dazzling Colors
Girls Pike Cheer Shell - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Available in 8 Dazzling Colors... Learn More
- Color: Black/White/Metallic Gold - Size: XS
- Color: Black/White/Metallic Silver - Sizes: S, L
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Late September: Black/White/Metallic Gold XS
- Mid October: Black/White/Metallic Silver S, L
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Girls Pike Cheer Shell
Constructed of 90% polyester/10% spandex knit and 100% polyester double knit contrasting front panel, this cheer shell has performance features like odor resistant and moisture wicking. It also has three-color rib trim at V-neck, shoulder and waist and has double-needle hemmed bottom.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|Chest/Bust||Body Length (Back)|
Browse Other Classic Fit Apparel Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette and shorter length. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations