Youth Girls Cheerflex Rise Up Shell - Design Online or Buy It BlankAvailable in 9 Bold Color Combinations
Youth Girls Cheerflex Rise Up Shell - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Available in 9 Bold Color Combinations... Learn More
- Color: Black/Red/White - Size: L
- Color: Black/White/Metallic Silver - Size: S
- Color: Navy/White/Metallic Silver - Size: L
- Color: Purple/White/Metallic Silver - Sizes: XS, S
- Color: Royal/White/Metallic Silver - Size: L
- Expected in Stock Date: Mid January
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Youth Girls Cheerflex Rise Up Shell
This odor-resistant, moisture-wicking shell is constructed of 90% polyester/10% spandex knit with 95% nylon/5% spandex silver metallic inserts on some colors. It features a contrast V-neck, front, back and sleeve inserts, keyhole back, contrast color upper front and back panels and lower sleeves along with a heat sealed label for comfort.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Semi-Fitted
- Contours the body
- Tighter then a classic fit, looser then a slim fit
- Sits close to the body without a tight squeeze
- Shaped to the body but not closely fitted
|Sizes||Chest Size (in.)|
|XS||4 - 5||22 - 24"|
|S||6 - 8||25 - 27"|
|M||10 - 12||28 - 30"|
|L||14 - 16||31 - 33"|
|Chest/Bust||Body Length (Back)|
Browse Other Semi-Fitted Apparel Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is "Semi-Fitted" shaped to the body but not closely fitted. It contours to the body and will fit tighter then a classic fit but looser than a slim fit. It sits close to the body without a tight squeeze.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations