Pro-Satin Baseball Jacket - Flannel Lined - Design Online or Buy It BlankComfortable warmth with vintage styling
Pro-Satin Baseball Jacket - Flannel Lined - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Comfortable warmth with vintage styling... Learn More
- Color: Black/Black/Silver(217) - Size: M
- Expected in Stock Date: Mid July
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
Pro-Satin Baseball Jacket - Flannel Lined
Made of 100% Pro-Satin nylon and flannel lining. This jacket features set-in sleeves, 100% stretch nylon knit collar, cuffs and waistband, double-needle construction, reinforced slash pockets as well as snap front and striping on cuffs, collar and waistband. Machine washable.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|Chest Size (in.)|
|S||36" - 38"|
|M||40" - 42"|
|L||44" - 46"|
|XL||48" - 50"|
|2XL||52" - 54"|
|3XL||56" - 58"|
|4XL||60" - 62"|
|5XL||64" - 66"|
|Chest||Body Length (Back)||Sleeve|
Browse Other Classic Fit Jackets Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Sleeve from center of the neck to the cuff.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left chest
- Right chest
- You can upload your logo or design and we will convert into full back, three-dimensional embroidery.
- This premium process is stitch intensive and more expensive than small format embroidery.
- There is a custom logo charge of $100 or FREE with purchase of six of the same garments.
- 1-5 Pieces $60
- 6 Pieces $54
- 12 Pieces $48
- 24+ Pieces $45
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations