Custom Fit Goalie Gloves - Buy It BlankAir-flow material let's your hands breathe
Custom Fit Goalie Gloves - Buy It Blank
Air-flow material let's your hands breathe... Learn More
Features 3mm latex foam on the palm for durable grip, air-flow material for increased comfort and an elastic wrist with an adjustable hook and loop strap... See More
Custom Fit Goalie Gloves
Features 3mm latex foam on the palm for durable grip, air-flow material for increased comfort and an elastic wrist with an adjustable hook and loop strap for a custom fit. Sold in pairs. Only available in white/blue.
How to measure to determine soccer goalkeeper glove size:
1) Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding the thumb. The measuring tape would be wrapped around your hand below your knuckles, leaving all five fingers free.
2) Round the number up to the next whole inch
3) Add 1 to the measurement to determine soccer goalie glove size
ie. 7.5" --> 8" + 1 = 9. Thus, 9 would be the goalie glove size.
4) Measure both hands, and base the glove size on the larger measurement if they are different.
5) Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2" to 1" over the end of your fingertips.