Alleson Adult Basketball Jersey - Design Online or Buy It BlankPin dot mesh back for breathability
Alleson Adult Basketball Jersey - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Pin dot mesh back for breathability... Learn More
Alleson Adult Basketball Jersey
This NFHS legal jersey is constructed of 100% eXtreme plaited knit and pin dot mesh Cationic colorfast polyester with moisture management fibers. It features a pin dot mesh back for breathability and comfort, two contrast color 1" stripes from armhole openings down to bottom hem, curved shoulder inserts to improve fit and movement, straight hemmed armholes and bottom and the entire jersey is top stitched for durability, appearance and comfort.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Athletic Fit
- Tighter Sleeves
- Regular fit in the shoulders
- Tailored at the waist
Browse Other Athletic Fit Basketball Jerseys Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is an "Athletic Fit" featuring standard size shoulders with a slightly snugger fit and tapered through the torso so that it narrows at the waist.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations
Sublimation printing is used for dry performance fabrics (100% polyester) so that a fabric's 'wicking' characteristics are maintained keeping you dry and cool while looking good! There are a few restrictions for this type of printing method:
- Can only be used on light colored garments.
- Cannot be used for designs that require white printing.