Gildan Adult Core Performance T-Shirt - Design Online or Buy It BlankFor all-day comfort
Gildan Adult Core Performance T-Shirt - Design Online or Buy It Blank
For all-day comfort... Learn More
- Color: Black - Sizes: M, L, 2XL, 3XL
- Color: Cardinal Red - Sizes: S, L, 2XL
- Color: Charcoal - Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Color: Forest Green - Sizes: M, L
- Color: Gold - Sizes: S, L, 2XL
- Color: Irish Green - Sizes: S, M, 3XL
- Color: Lime - Sizes: XL, 2XL
- Color: Military Green - Size: L
- Color: Navy - Size: 2XL
- Color: Orange - Size: 2XL
- Color: Prairie Dust - Sizes: M, L
- Color: Purple - Sizes: L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Color: Red - Sizes: M, L
- Color: Royal - Sizes: L, XL
- Color: Safety Green - Sizes: L, XL
- Color: Safety Pink - Sizes: XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Color: Sapphire - Sizes: XL, 2XL
- Color: Texas Orange - Size: S
- Color: White - Sizes: M, L, XL, 3XL
- Color: Sport Grey - All Sizes
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Late March: Royal L, XL, Safety Green XL, Charcoal L, White 3XL, White M
- Early April: Red M, L
- Mid April: Black M, L, 2XL, 3XL, Navy 2XL, Charcoal S, M, XL, Orange 2XL, White L
- Late April: Cardinal Red S, 2XL, Forest Green M, L, Texas Orange S, Gold S, L, 2XL, Irish Green S, M, 3XL, Lime 2XL, Sapphire XL, 2XL, White XL
- Early May: Purple L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Cardinal Red L
- Mid May: Lime XL
- Late May: Color Sport Grey (All Sizes), Military Green L, Prairie Dust M, L, Safety Green L, Safety Pink XL, 2XL, 3XL
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 6:00pm EST
Gildan Adult Core Performance T-Shirt
This 5 oz polyester jersey T-shirt works hard all day long to keep you dry thanks to AquaFX® wicking technology and Freshcare® anti-microbial treatment. The t-shirt has a heat transfer label, 3/4" rib-knit collar and 5/8" hemmed sleeves and bottom.
Safety Green is ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant
Machine wash cold with like colors, remove immediately. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed, exclusive of decoration. Do not dry clean
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|S||34" - 36"|
|M||38" - 40"|
|L||42" - 44"|
|XL||46" - 48"|
|2XL||50" - 52"|
|3XL||54" - 56"|
length is front from high point of shoulder
Browse Other Classic Fit T-Shirts Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt. Sleeve from center of the neck to the cuff.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left sleeve
- Right sleeve
Sublimation printing is used for dry performance fabrics (100% polyester) so that a fabric's 'wicking' characteristics are maintained keeping you dry and cool while looking good! There are a few restrictions for this type of printing method:
- Can only be used on light colored garments.
- Cannot be used for designs that require white printing.
- Left sleeve
- Right sleeve