Adult Premier Sport Shirt - Design Online or Buy It BlankPart of the Premier Collection
Adult Premier Sport Shirt - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Part of the Premier Collection... Learn More
- Color: Black/White - Sizes: 3XL, 4XL
- Color: Graphite/White - Sizes: XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Color: Maroon/White - Sizes: 2XL, 3XL
- Color: Navy/White - Sizes: S, 4XL
- Color: Red/White - Sizes: M, 3XL
- Color: Royal/White - Size: 4XL
- Color: White/Black - Sizes: L, XL
- Color: White/Dark Green - Sizes: S, M, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Color: White/Navy - Sizes: S, 4XL
- Color: White/Orange - Size: 2XL
- Color: White/Purple - Size: XL
- Color: White/Red - Sizes: L, XL, 4XL
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Mid November: Graphite/White 2XL, 4XL, Navy/White S, Red/White 3XL, White/Black L
- Late December: Black/White 3XL, 4XL, Graphite/White XL, 3XL, Maroon/White 2XL, 3XL, Navy/White 4XL, Red/White M, Royal/White 4XL, White/Black XL, White/Dark Green S, M, XL, 2XL, 3XL, White/Navy S, 4XL, White/Orange 2XL, White/Purple XL, White/Red L, XL, 4XL
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
Adult Premier Sport Shirt
In Home and Away Colors, this sport shirt is made of 100% polyester wicking closed hole mesh with 100% polyester pinhole micromesh inserts. It wicks moisture away from the body and has a heat sealed label. Also featuring self-fabric collar, breathable contrast color pinhole mesh, neck tape, top placket facing (same color as bodies), shoulder, and front inserts. Finishing touches include topstitched armholes, set-in sleeves, box-stitched placket, three matching buttons with cross-stitching and double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|Body Length||Body Width|
Browse Other Classic Fit Coaches Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left chest
- Right chest
- Left sleeve
- Right sleeve