Youth Color Block Baseball Jersey by Alleson - Design Online or Buy It Blank15 Favorite Team Colors!
Youth Color Block Baseball Jersey by Alleson - Design Online or Buy It Blank
15 Favorite Team Colors!... Learn More
Youth Color Block Baseball Jersey by Alleson
100% eXtreme mock mesh Cationic colorfast polyester with moisture management fibers (medium weight). Raglan short sleeve t-shirt, front and back, self-material, contrast color side and under sleeve inserts - inserts follow raglan sleeves, tapering to a point at sleeve ends. Self-material crossover crew neck. Straight hemmed bottom and sleeves.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
Browse Other Classic Fit Baseball Jerseys Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations
Sublimation printing is used for dry performance fabrics (100% polyester) so that a fabric's 'wicking' characteristics are maintained keeping you dry and cool while looking good! There are a few restrictions for this type of printing method:
- Can only be used on light colored garments.
- Cannot be used for designs that require white printing.