Adult No Huddle Football Jersey - Design Online or Buy It BlankIn 12 popular team color combinations
Adult No Huddle Football Jersey - Design Online or Buy It Blank
In 12 popular team color combinations... Learn More
Size & Fit
This Product Is Big & Tall
- Big (5'8" to 6'0") : Fits full waist average height.
- Tall (6'1"-6'3") : Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length, hips and chest equal width.
- Tall is a slimmer construction
|S||34" - 37"|
|M||38" - 41"|
|L||42" - 45"|
|XL||46" - 49"|
|2XL||50" - 53"|
|3XL||54" - 57"|
|4XL||58" - 61"|
Browse Other Big & Tall Football Jerseys Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is "Big & Tall" to accommodate if you're big, tall or a combination of the two.
- Big: Usually of average height but whose neck, sleeve, waist and chest measurements are larger than those who wear regular fit clothes. Applies to men who wear larger than a 3XL.
- Tall (Over 6'3"): Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length with hips and chest of equal width. Tall sizes are typically two inches longer in length and sleeve length.
- Big & Tall: Fits a combination of big and tall criteria for men in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations