Full Swing® Briscoe Jacket by Carhartt - Design Online or Buy It BlankLightweight water repellent jacket moves with you
*See Additional Quantity Prices In The Shopping Cart
Full Swing® Briscoe Jacket by Carhartt - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Lightweight water repellent jacket moves with you... Learn More
Full Swing® Briscoe Jacket by Carhartt
Made from 4.5-ounce, 100% nylon long-lasting Carstrong® shell fabric, it is as strong as Sandstone duck without the weight. Made to handle the elements, it has a Rain Defender® durable water repellent finish with FastDry® 37.5® Technology that wicks perspiration toward the fabric surface where it evaporates and fights odors. The specially designed back vent provides additional breathability and the Mighty Back® bi-swing between shoulders provide for instant recovery and the Flex Elbow™ for less restriction while the side seam panel that extends through underarm for ease of movement. It features a fold over collar and droptail hem. Lots of pockets give you a place for everything you need to carry; two upper map pockets with zippered closure, one interior pocket and two side pockets. The cuffs are adjustable and secured with a hook-and-loop closure.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Big & Tall
- Big (5'8" to 6'0") : Fits full waist average height.
- Tall (6'1"-6'3") : Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length, hips and chest equal width.
- Tall is a slimmer construction
|Chest Size (in.)|
|S||34 - 36"|
|M||38 - 40"|
|L||42 - 44"|
|XL||46 - 48"|
|2XL||50 - 52"|
|3XL||54 - 56"|
|4XL||58 - 60"|
|5XL||62 - 64"|
|6XL||66 - 68"|
Browse Other Big & Tall Jackets Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is "Big & Tall" to accommodate if you're big, tall or a combination of the two.
- Big: Usually of average height but whose neck, sleeve, waist and chest measurements are larger than those who wear regular fit clothes. Applies to men who wear larger than a 3XL.
- Tall (Over 6'3"): Fits longer than average torso and sleeve length with hips and chest of equal width. Tall sizes are typically two inches longer in length and sleeve length.
- Big & Tall: Fits a combination of big and tall criteria for men in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Available Decoration Locations
- Right chest
- Left sleeve