Youth Electrify 2.0 Long Sleeve - Design Online or Buy It BlankAlso Available in Adults and Ladies
Youth Electrify 2.0 Long Sleeve - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Also Available in Adults and Ladies... Learn More
- Color: Cardinal Heather - Size: L
- Color: Graphite Heather - Sizes: M, L, XL
- Color: Light Gold Heather - Sizes: L, XL
- Color: Maroon Heather - Size: L
- Color: Orange Heather - Sizes: S, M, L
- Color: Royal Heather - Sizes: S, L, XL
- Color: Purple Heather - All Sizes
- Color: Scarlet Heather - All Sizes
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Early February: Maroon Heather L, Royal Heather S, L, XL
- Early March: Color Scarlet Heather (All Sizes), Cardinal Heather L, Light Gold Heather L, XL, Orange Heather S
- Mid April: Color Purple Heather (All Sizes), Graphite Heather M, L, XL, Orange Heather M, L
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|Chest||Body Length (Back)|
Browse Other Classic Fit T-Shirts Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left sleeve
- Right sleeve