Ladies Stellar Shirt - Design Online or Buy It BlankBold Colors in a Flattering Style
Ladies Stellar Shirt - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Bold Colors in a Flattering Style... Learn More
- Color: Black/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Color: Lime/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Color: Navy/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Color: Orange/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Color: Royal/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Color: White/Graphite Heather - Size: 2XL
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Early March: Black/Graphite Heather 2XL, Lime/Graphite Heather 2XL, Navy/Graphite Heather 2XL, Orange/Graphite Heather 2XL
- Mid April: White/Graphite Heather 2XL
- Early July: Royal/Graphite Heather 2XL
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
Ladies Stellar Shirt
The Stellar Shirt is constructed of Dry-Excel ™; lightweight polyester knit fabric that wicks moisture. Fashion extras include a heather pattern on the collar and inserts, additional features include a V-neckline and high mechanical stretch for easy movement.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Semi-Fitted
- Contours the body
- Tighter then a classic fit, looser then a slim fit
- Sits close to the body without a tight squeeze
- Shaped to the body but not closely fitted
|Size||Bust Size (in.)|
|XS||0 - 2||31 - 33"|
|S||4 - 6||33 - 35"|
|M||8 - 10||36 - 38"|
|L||12 - 14||38 - 40"|
|XL||16 - 18||41 - 43"|
|2XL||20 - 22||44- 46"|
Browse Other Semi-Fitted T-Shirts Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is "Semi-Fitted" shaped to the body but not closely fitted. It contours to the body and will fit tighter then a classic fit but looser than a slim fit. It sits close to the body without a tight squeeze.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Produces crisp colors, the clearest images and is extremely durable.
- Works well on a wide variety of products including shirts, team uniforms, sweats and more.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 24 or more due to higher set-up costs.
- Designs must be 1 or 2 colors per placement.
Available Decoration Locations