Nike Golf Tall Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo - Design OnlineHas an exceptionally soft hand
Nike Golf Tall Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo - Design Online
Has an exceptionally soft hand... Learn More
- Color: Anthracite - Sizes: XLT, 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Black - Sizes: 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Blue Sapphire - Sizes: LT, XLT, 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Fusion Pink - Sizes: 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Mean Green - Size: 2XLT
- Color: Navy - Size: 3XLT
- Color: Team Red - Sizes: LT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Tidal Blue - Sizes: LT, 2XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Trails End Brown - Sizes: 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT
- Color: Valor Blue - Sizes: LT, XLT
- Color: Lawn - All Sizes
- Color: Night Purple - All Sizes
- Color: Team Orange - All Sizes
- Color: White - All Sizes
- Expected in Stock Dates:
- Late November: Color Lawn (All Sizes), Color Night Purple (All Sizes), Color Team Orange (All Sizes), Color White (All Sizes), Anthracite XLT, 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT, Black 2XLT, Blue Sapphire LT, XLT, 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT, Fusion Pink 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT, Mean Green 2XLT, Navy 3XLT, Team Red LT, 3XLT, 4XLT, Tidal Blue LT, 2XLT, 4XLT, Trails End Brown 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT, Valor Blue LT, XLT
- Late December: Black 3XLT, 4XLT
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Nike Golf Tall Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo
Stay cool when things heat up. Engineered with Dri-FIT fabric which provides moisture management technology. This comfortable micro pique polo has an exceptionally soft hand. The design features a flat knit collar, three-button placket and open hem sleeves. The contrast Swoosh design trademark embroidered on the left sleeve. Made of 4.4-ounce, 100% polyester.
Care Instructions: Machine wash in warm water with like colors. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Tumble dry, cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
|LT||41 - 44|
|XLT||44 - 47|
|2XLT||47 - 50|
|3XLT||50 - 53|
|4XLT||53 - 56|
Browse Other Classic Fit Polos Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Sleeve from center of the neck to the cuff.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Left chest
- Right chest
- Right sleeve
Utilizing laser technology, we can etch a design on a variety of fabrics. The end result differs by fabric, but is always a precise, clean mark that offers a unique, upscale look.
- Our laser can achieve smaller detailing than other laser machines.
- Take advantage of unique placements, such as across zippers and seams or down sleeves, to create a design that looks like it's part of the fabric.
- Laser etching is recommended for medium-shade garments.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 12 or more.
- Blue Sapphire
- Fusion Pink
- Mean Green
- Night Purple
- Team Green
- Team Orange
- Team Red
- Tidal Blue
- Trails End Brown
- Valor Blue
- Varsity Red
Available Decoration Locations
- Front left hem
- Front right hem
- Left vertical
- Right sleeve