Badger Youth East Coast Football Jersey - Design Online or Buy It BlankBreathable, loose fit
Badger Youth East Coast Football Jersey - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Breathable, loose fit... Learn More
- Color: Black/White - Sizes: S, M
- Color: Columbia Blue/White - Sizes: XS, S, XL
- Color: Forest/White - Size: 2XL
- Color: Graphite/White - Sizes: XS, L, 2XL
- Color: Maroon/White - Sizes: XL, 2XL
- Color: Red/White - Size: S
- Color: Royal/White - Size: XS
- Expected in Stock Date: Early May
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 7:00pm EST
Badger Youth East Coast Football Jersey
The East Coast Football Jersey is constructed of a 100% polyester mesh body, 100% polyester dazzle sleeves, yoke, and front v-neck collar and 80%/20% polyester spandex side panels, back collar tab, front collar and cuffs. It features vent on back hem, embroidered Badger logo on right shoulder and a Badger size jock tag.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Athletic Fit
- Tighter Sleeves
- Regular fit in the shoulders
- Tailored at the waist
|Body Length||Body Width|
Browse Other Athletic Fit Football Jerseys Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is an "Athletic Fit" featuring standard size shoulders with a slightly snugger fit and tapered through the torso so that it narrows at the waist.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
- Sewn on Twill, also known as Appliqué, uses super soft individually cut pieces of twill fabric to sew or embroider onto the garment.
- Perfect on sweatshirts, jackets and team uniforms.
- You can even add glitter (offered in a variety of colors) to bring your flashiest ideas to life!
- It's extremely durable, machine washable and won't shrink!
Available Decoration Locations
Sublimation printing is used for dry performance fabrics (100% polyester) so that a fabric's 'wicking' characteristics are maintained keeping you dry and cool while looking good! There are a few restrictions for this type of printing method:
- Can only be used on light colored garments.
- Cannot be used for designs that require white printing.