Adult Old School Football Jersey T-Shirt - Design Online or Buy It BlankCotton tee with contrast accent stripes
Adult Old School Football Jersey T-Shirt - Design Online or Buy It Blank
Cotton tee with contrast accent stripes... Learn More
- Color: Black/Athletic Heather/White - Sizes: M, L
- Color: Navy/Athletic Heather/White - Size: XL
- Color: Orange/Athletic Heather/White - Size: XL
- Color: Purple/Athletic Heather/White - Size: XL
- Color: Red/Athletic Heather/White - Size: 3XL
- Color: Royal/Athletic Heather/White - Size: L
- Expected in Stock Date: Early May
Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Adult Old School Football Jersey T-Shirt
Our adult jersey is made of 6-ounce, 50% polyester/50% cotton jersey knit. Features include 1x1 rib-knit collar, front and back yoke, contrast color accent stripes, set-in sleeves and double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom.
Size & Fit
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement
Browse Other Classic Fit T-Shirts Or These Other Fit Options:
How To Choose Your Size
We understand that choosing the best size and fit can sometimes be challenging. We're here to help!
Just follow the simple steps below to select the best size for your needs.
Step 1 - Size Information
A size chart generally refers to the "size" you might want based on your actual body measurements. You should use this as a general guideline because you might want a tighter or looser fit. When in doubt or you fall in between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. If you are unsure of your measurements, click here to review tips to help you take them properly.
Step 2 - Fit Information
This product is a "Classic Fit" featuring a relaxed look with a fuller silhouette, shorter length and longer sleeves. It's designed to fit not too tight and not too loose. A classic cut that follows the shape of the body for easy of movement.
Step 3 - Garment Measurements
Using garment dimensions provided by the manufacturer is the best way to determine how an item will fit you. You should take into consideration your preferences and what you are wearing it for when choosing which size to order.
The garment dimensions listed above are the actual size of the garment laid out flat.
Measurement Notes: Chest is measured 1" below the armhole with garment laying flat. Back length from the center back below the collar to bottom of shirt.
Compare your actual body measurements to the garment measurements (you'll need to double the circumference measurement listed in the garment measurements) and allow room for movement. Manufacturers allow for a tolerance of + or - 1 inch. When in doubt or if you fall in between sizes, we suggest ordering a size up.
If you have a garment and like the way it fits, you can measure it based on these steps then determine what the best size to order will be.
Available Decoration Locations
- Produces crisp colors, the clearest images and is extremely durable.
- Works well on a wide variety of products including shirts, team uniforms, sweats and more.
- There is a minimum order quantity of 24 or more due to higher set-up costs.
- Designs must be 1 or 2 colors per placement.
Available Decoration Locations